EIN Strategic Management Concept
EIN has developed a new process and business approach for strategic management advisory, the Strategy Formulation Framework. EIN has developed this methodology close cooperation with several universities and institutions.
The integration and implementation of this unique concept helps and obliges companies and governmental bodies to understand and to (re)consider where they are now, where to go and how.
The implementation of the professional EIN strategy concepts supports management and decision makers of companies are being supported to discover and analyse the daily complexity and insecurity of their external surroundings. With this the future results are being improved structurally and targets are being met.
The challenging EIN approach and cooperation with the client ensures commitment and results.
EIN Strategic Management Concepts are applicable for:
- The search of growth possibilities in the market place (national & international)
- Finding structural solutions in situations of lacking profitability
- Optimising and maximizing business potential
- The research of strategic alliances and / or acquisitions.
- Technology centred feasibility studies
- The identification and qualification of investment possibilities
- Starting up new ventures
- Implementing innovations
The EIN methodology is basically developed for:
- Medium sized companies and business units of large companies and organizations
- New ventures
- (Semi) governmental institutions and non-profit organizations
Objectives & Methodology
- Developing strategic scenarios in a national & international environment
- Supporting and challenging management in making the right choices and drafting the corresponding implementation plan
A clear and balanced future path that is based on external facts and circumstances on one side, and on internal power and competencies on the other side
The methodology consists of 5 modules:
1. Vision, mission & values
2. The external environment & the internal environment
3. Strategic scenario’s / options / choice
4. Strategic planning
5. Planning activities / milestones / guidance In each module the objective, methodology, activities and the results are being discussed and processed in detail.
EIN Team & Pro’s
EIN has a team of highly qualified partners, associates and employees. EIN also has an active European network of business experience specialized associated partner companies.
EIN is differentiating itself by:
- A unique and proven strategic management concept
- Its staff and broad international network
- The integration of high-level technical expertise
- Its broad experience with both companies and governmental institutions
- The relatively short timeframe of the project
- The highly valued quality / cost balance
- Its ultimate commitment